Monday, April 23, 2012

Oxford, MS

Well, this past weekend we made a quick trip to Oxford, MS for a wedding. It was a great trip, though really quick. A did marvelously on the trip, though today she has been a super cuddly baby. She was the ham and during the reception she tried to dance with all the little boys. It was GREAT! Everyone loved her, of course who wouldn't? But I'm the mom, I'm supposed to say that. I'm about to attempt bread for the first time here, so hopefully it turns out okay.

Edit: to fix the photos and say that the bread turned out really well. I may like baking here in the mountains because it gives my denser flours less air pressure to deal with so they rise more! It is great, I can actually have airy muffins and bread. Chris now wants me to attempt a chocolate cake of some kind.

Here are some of my favorite pictures from the wedding.
The sun finally came out that day and it was bright! while waiting for the wedding to start
All of us sporting the shades

Well, the groom seems to like A, but she's not so sure about him.
 
Working on the walking thing

Playing with my hat, which she seems to love
Dancing with all the boys. The fact that she can't really walk yet doesn't stop her.
Walking at a rest stop in TN

No comments:

Post a Comment