Well this week started with A crashing a car at school. It was one of those little tikes police car jobs. She was trying to get out of it, but managed to topple out of it with it falling around her. She banged up her right eye pretty good, but in true form it is almost gone. It was rather cute when I walked into the play area and asked her what happened. "I crash," she responded.
Then Tuesday we forgot the diaper bag. Chris saved the day and brought it to her. He then got to stay in her class for a while and meet everyone. When I picked her up that day all the staff was talking about how they got to meet A's daddy. Wednesday, one of her teachers even mentioned it when I picked her up saying, "When he left, I saw a side to A that I didn't know existed," since A had a breakdown when Chris left on Tuesday.
After that the week seemed to fly by. Chris did check-out for most of the classes so he will get a more normal schedule now. He survived he second semester teaching. We survived our FDA audit. We actually passed without any major citations. This is a rare occurrence, so that means the FDA will be contacting us to make drugs when necessary. This week our water system is going to be down, so hopefully we can catch up on paper work.


No comments:
Post a Comment