
The theater is a "dinner and a movie" kind of place. So they let us in to the theater super early to take our dinner and drink orders. On Tuesdays the movie place has half priced pitchers of margaritas. Since it was Tuesday we had margaritas in the lobby with a few hundred other Harry Potter fans waiting to see the movie. I took the picture with my new phone that Chris got me for my b'day. Its a pretty spiffy phone and a pretty decent camera to boot.
A couple other pictures that I to
ok...
The first picture is of Chris and me displaying our margaritas in the lobby. The second picture is of Linda and me inside the theater. Anyway, we ended up watching the movie and having a ton of fun. I actually got sick so I couldn't see much of the movie, but I did see the beginning and the end. I managed to read the books leading up to seeing the film and from what I saw I was fairly impressed of how closely to the dialog they stuck. The few diversions seemed to make sense logically based on what they've cut in previous movies and such.
Anyway, if you're ever in Chicago and want to see a movie then let us know and we can see what's playing at the dinner theater. Its kind of an interesting thing -- no sharing drink holders, and you get to sit in high back executive chairs.
No comments:
Post a Comment