Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July

Well its the fourth and we are awkwardly stuck in Illinois. Its raining and it has been all day. We aren't at the lake which is weird for both of us. Despite what's been going on we typically go to the lake with Chris's family for the 4th. I have to work and with the holiday being on a Saturday this year, it just didn't work out for us to go. That doesn't make it any less weird though. If we were at the lake and it was rainy like it is we'd be doing all sorts of indoorsy stuff -- like playing Skip-Bo or video games with Chris's cousins.

This week was crazy. I went to Tulsa for Go-Go's funeral while Chris stayed here and took his bike around town. It apparently rained for the entire time I was gone, except for around the times Chris was riding his bike. He said it was an interesting week. My week was busy and I drove more this week than I have in the past six months I think. I mean I racked up something like 20 hours driving in the car and I typically don't drive more than 20 minutes in a week. We both got to catch up with family while I was gone so that's always good.

No comments:

Post a Comment