Friday, April 28, 2017

Almond-Honey yum

I've stopped trying to categorize if I make a bread, a cake, a muffin, or some thing else. Since the kids call everything I put in the oven "yum" I'll go with that.

1 C Butter
1 C honey
1 C almond butter
4 eggs
2/3 C Tapioca
2/3 C millet
2/3 C brown rice
1 1/3 C oats
2 tsp baking soda
1 TBS gum

Cream butter. Add honey and cream some more. Add almond butter and cream even more. Add eggs and mix thoroughly. Slowly add the dry stuff then portion into containers to bake @ 350°F.

This is the first recipe in a while that I haven't had cinnamon or vanilla in, but Chris says they will be yummy. They went into the muffin cups well so that's always a plus. I'll update with a picture, though it won't be much different than a lot of other pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment