Saturday, March 15, 2014

Ides of March

Our Ides of March is definitely turning out to be a windy day. We aren't super cold, but super windy. It is really sunny but not calm enough to put diapers out to bleach in the sun. We don't really want to go to the park because of how windy it is.  Instead of going to the park, while everyone napped, I finished the binding on the Dr. Seuss quilt A and I have been working on for G. 

Since it was spring break this past week, Chris and A made a pink lightsaber.  A helped a lot actually. Now to get Chris a lightsaber so they can duel is the next step. 

Thursday we went to the doctor for G's 4 month check-up.  He is doing well. He weighed in at 14 pounds 4 ounces and a whopping 25 inches long.  All developmental take are on track as we are rolling over with the best of them. Everything goes into G's mouth, including his toes since his toes are about his favorite things. 

Well I'm going to corral an almost 3 year old so I hope your day is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment