Today we had our 6 month check up for A. It is hard to believe that she's six months already! We've made it halfway through the first year!! Yes, we feel like we've had quite the accomplishment in this as well. The doctor was surprised at the time, as well as with A. Shocked about the standing thing, how strong A is, etc. The doctor also mentioned how much fun diaper changes must be since A is so strong, and right she is about that -- diaper changes have become fun and almost a 2 person job.
Her stats: 14 lbs, 6 ounces and 26 inches long. So yes, she's a long skinny thing that weighs practically nothing. She's in the 40-50 percentile for length, but in the 20th percentile for weight, so we need to get on that. Her head circumference was in the 40-50 percentile as well, so she's quite proportional in that regard. We'll see what happens as we don't go back to the doctor until 9 months. Hopefully it will just be an anomaly with the weight as the head circumference was last time. We'll hopefully have a few teeth and can add in some solid foods soon, which should help that. If she'd stay still that would also help, but I'm not betting on her doing that for the next several years.
Anyway, I need to get the house ready as we are having some people over tomorrow. I had a minute to sit though so I though that I could get this up before I forget.
No comments:
Post a Comment