For the last weekend of February I went to Tulsa for a quick visit. I mainly cooked/baked and hung out with family. These are some of the better photos I was able to take throughout the weekend. Most of them are of my neice, Nola Jane. She's the baby and new. It was also good to see everyone and be able to talk with everyone. We even managed to get a family picture (minus Chris) because one of Maegan's friends volunteered to take it. I think she did well, even if Maegan wanted to make a funny face at the camera. It was the best of a few different shots taken. Katie was also in town for a baby shower so it was fun to see the family I typically see at Christmas, especially because of our wicked weather last Christmas meant I didn't get to see them. I also managed to get a shot of my brother's cooking. I figured it was one for the books since they don't do that often, and definitely don't cook together in the same kitchen often.







No comments:
Post a Comment